The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Groundfish Management Team (GMT) will hold two webinars that are open to the public. The GMT webinars will be held Wednesday, February 28, 2018 from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. and Friday, March 30, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Webinar end times are estimates, meetings will adjourn when business for each day is completed.
The primary purpose of the GMT webinars is to prepare for the March and April 2018 Pacific Council meetings. A detailed agenda for each webinar will be available on the Pacific Council’s website prior to the meeting. The GMT may also address other assignments relating to groundfish management. No management actions will be decided by the GMT. The GMT’s task will be to develop recommendations for consideration by the Pacific Council at its meetings in 2018.
The following login instructions will work for any of the webinars in this series.
- Join the webinar by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 525-081-147
- Please enter your name and email -address (required)
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (562) 247-8422
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 754-184-592
- Then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar)
* * *