Participants in the Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council’s) 2017 groundfish stock assessment process will hold a meeting via webinar to review and evaluate the 2017 stock assessment review (STAR) process. The webinar will be held on Friday, December 1, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) or until business for the day has been completed. The goal of the webinar is to solicit process improvements to recommend for future groundfish stock assessments and STAR panel reviews. Process recommendations will be provided to the Pacific Council at their March 2018 meeting in Rohnert Park, California.
The purpose of the Groundfish Stock Assessment Process Review webinar meeting is to review the 2017 groundfish stock assessment and STAR Panel process and recommend process improvements for future groundfish stock assessments and STAR Panel meetings.
No management actions will be decided by the participants attending the Groundfish Stock Assessment Process Review webinar. The webinar participants’ role will be the development of recommendations and a report for consideration by the Pacific Council’s Scientific and Statistical Committee, other Pacific Council advisors, and the Pacific Council at the March 2018 meeting in Rohnert Park, California.
To attend the webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 838-141-027
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number: 1 (415) 930-5321 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 248-304-493
- Enter your audio phone PIN (shown after joining the webinar)