The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) trawl catch share five-year review Community Advisory Board (CAB), will hold a webinar, which is open to the public. The CAB webinar will be on Tuesday, February 7, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Time, or when business for the day is complete. The CAB will review the Council actions from the November 2016 Council meeting, continue preliminary discussions of actions that might follow-on from the five year review of the trawl catch share program, and make plans for its May/June 2017 meeting.
- Proposed Agenda for the February 7, 2017 Ad Hoc Trawl Catch Share Five Year Review Community Advisory Board webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: http://www.joingotomeeting.com
- Enter the Webinar ID: 363-170-539
- Enter your name and email address
After logging in to the webinar, please:
- Dial this TOLL number +1 (631) 992-3221 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 981-429-294
- Enter your audio phone PIN (shown after joining the webinar)
Note that Mic/Speakers have been disabled as on option, so participants must use a telephone or cell phone to participate.