It looks like most of the Council activity on groundfish will occur June 25th thru the morning of the 28th. Please see the links to agendas below.
* * *
The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) and its advisory bodies will meet June 21‐28, 2016 in Tacoma, Washington to address issues related to salmon, groundfish, highly migratory species, Pacific Halibut, and habitat matters. Listed below are some key agenda items, which include Council considerations to:
- Adopt Final Preferred Management Measures for 2017‐2018 Groundfish Fisheries.
- Adopt Final List and Schedule of Groundfish Stocks for Assessment in 2017.
- Adopt Inseason Adjustments to Groundfish Fisheries.
- Swordfish Deep‐set Buoy Gear and Federal Permit Update.
- Highly Migratory Species Biennial Management Measures.
- Highly Migratory Species International Issues.
- Pacific Halibut Allocation Scoping.
PROPOSED DETAILED AGENDA AND MEETING NOTICE
- Download the June 21-28, 2016 Meeting Notice WITH Detailed Agenda (includes public comment deadlines and other logistic information)
- Download the June 21-28, 2016 Detailed Agenda
The meeting will be held at the Hotel Murano.
1320 Broadway Plaza
Tacoma, WA 98402